Tuesday 16 July 2013

Emotionally Dishevelled

That's how I feel today. I couldn't even take a shower correctly. While I was refilling the hair care product bottles I mixed up the shampoo and conditioner and put conditioner in the shampoo bottle and didn't realize it until I was trying to get my hair to sud up. Then the hot water didn't want to stay on. And now I just want to get drunk and tell everyone exactly what I think of them. And I need a job. And unemployment isn't paying yet.
At least I have written something today, I've edited some of the old parts of the novel, nothing new, really. And I walked 2.5 miles. And I napped for a couple of hours. Depression napping. Dreamed that the guy who played Red on That 70's Show was my lover.
I don't want to cook dinner. I don't want to be the wife today. I don't want to be anybody's anything.
Maybe I'll go to camp tomorrow and swim in the lake.
Maybe not.

No comments: